Water Damage Restoration
Customer Issue: The bathroom walls had become damaged due to a leak in the plumbing.
Our Solution: Our team checked the plumbing to make sure it was no longer leaking. Once they received the all clear, the old water resistant drywall and tiles were removed before being replaced with new drywall panels. A waterproofing compound was applied to the new panels and once dried, new tiles were installed over the waterproofed drywall panels.
Flood Damage Cleanup
Customer issue: A flooded basement caused structural damage.
Our solution: Our crew was promptly on site to set up a drying system and get rid of the standing water. They closely monitored moisture level and the extent of damage before mitigating it and replacing the affected structure and flooring. This flood damage cleanup job was a success and Mr. Franco was satisfied with the completed work.
Customer Issue: A wooden front deck required some fresh water-proofing.
Our Solution: Our team cleared off and power-washed the deck before drying and sanding it. Once it was clean and smooth, we applied two even layers of UV-resistant waterproof sealant to the surface, making sure to follow the grain of the wood during the application. 48 hours later, we gave it a test to ensure it didn't let any moisture seep through.
Customer Issue: Ms. Rivers wanted a balcony added to the top floor of her house, with a door connecting it to the upstairs bedroom.
Our Solution: After making sure there was a place for the new door, our team planted the supports, set up a scaffold, and built the new deck out of composite wood/polyethylene planks. Then, our experts added a stainless steel safety rail and cut out a bedroom wall section to install the new glass sliding door.
Sewage Damage Remediation
Customer Issue: A defective pipe flooded the customer’s belowground storeroom with sewage water.
Our Solution: First, we pumped out the sewage and aired and sprayed the room to get rid of the smell. After that, we replaced the floor tiles and scraped and repainted the bottom few inches of the walls. Finally, we applied an antiseptic spray to prevent bacteria and mold growth.